Starting with Quarter 4 (October - December) 2012, details of Purchase Orders of €20,000 or greater raised by the Office will be published quarterly in arrears.
- Purchase Orders are inclusive of VAT where appropriate.
- Suppliers subject to Withholding Tax will have it deducted at point of payment which may decrease the amount actually paid to under €20,000.
- Although a Purchase Order may have been raised it is possible that no payment has yet been made.
- The figures include payments for goods or services and do not include grants-in-aid, reimbursements etc.
- Some Purchase Orders may be excluded if their publication would be precluded under Freedom of Information legislation.