Re-Use of Public Sector Information
The Office of the Attorney General complies with the Regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. Information and documents obtained from this website (www.attorneygeneral.ie) may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie.
The information featured on our website is the copyright of the Office of the Attorney General except where otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on our website free of charge.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- reproduce the information accurately;
- not use the information in a misleading way;
- not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
The Office of the Attorney General is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The Office of the Attorney General does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information.
For full details of the information maintained on this website see our sitemap.